Re: More questions on the zap command

There is an Accent speech server in the SS package which I maintain.
That server sets the speech rate for every utterance, so "zap" could
not be used to set the rate.

Note 1: I don't know whether Larry is working with the server in the
SS package.

Note 2: I don't have an Accent to test this code.

Note 3: When you use the emacspeak command to set the speech rate, you
do not use the same speech codes you would under DOS.  Instead, you
specify the speech rate in words per minute.  If you specify "6" or
"8", then what you get is the lowest speed.  You probably want
something like "250".

		- Jim Van Zandt