Re: log of a newbie 02/15/99

> I wanted to ask about something else in addition to Ann's questions. I,
> being a sighted user, have noticed that in both the test messages that Ann
> sent me and the message that she sent to the list, there is no word-wrapping
> (or "filling", as I believe it's called in Emacs).  What is the best way to
> solve this?

btw, you might try reading the gnu.emacs.help newsgroup and having a
look at the emacs FAQ (which comes with the distribution) for such
questions. the newsgroup is gateway'd to a mailing list if news is a
problem for you.

(I'm not actually answering your question since I see you already got
an answer)

--Will