Re: Log of a newbie /2/16/99

As a beginner I found the Emacs tutorial to be quite helpful, although at
that stage I was using a screen reader and accessing Emacs via a terminal.
Nevertheless, I think the tutorial would be a good starting point (c-h t),
followed by the Emacspeak FAQ, followed by the Emacs manual, read in
conjunction with the Emacspeak documentation, and with all of the above
being used as reference material as needed.

The basic concepts are quite straightforward, and thereafter it becomes
simply a question of looking up commands as one progresses.