Emacspeak at the LinuxWorld Expo in San Jose, Ca.

Hi,

Emacspeak the unique speech enabled user environment will be
presented live at the LinuxWorld Expo in San Jose, California
by Mr. "Emacspeak" Raman himself. I'll take some days off
and will be there too :)

Redhat was so kind to host Mr. Raman at the Redhat Expo booth.
If you should be in California while the Expo is open (dates below)
visit us at the LinuxWord Expo. We will be happy to meet you there.

At Tuesday evening 6.30 pm - 7:30 pm will Mr. Linus Torvalds
speak about "Past, Present and Future of Linux".
Every Emacspeak subscriber who shines up will qualify
for a cup of (real) beer sponsored by Blinux Project.
Ladies may choose soft drinks instead.

For details about LinuxWorld Conference & Expo please check out
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com

Location:
San Jose Convention Center
San Jose, Ca