Re: Log of a learning curve, was Re: Log of a newbie /2/16/99

> If you installed vm after starting emacs, then you will have to
> restart emacs to get emacs to reread the file that tells info where
> everything is. Does anyone else know of a better way?

This problem has been solved.  Ann can find the VM documentatino now.  The
problem was that when I installed the Red Hat package for VM on her system,
it didn't add an entry for VM to the info directory.  So I logged in last
night and added it myself.

Matt