Re: Log of a learning curve, was Re: Log of a newbie /2/16/99

Just a quick note to mention there is a web page for VM which includes
some good resources and the vm faq which is useful once you decide to
start modifying/configuring vm for your own needs. I have'nt got
access to my bookmarks file at the moment so I can't say what the url
is (sorry). However, once I've finished my system upgrade, I'll be
able to get to them and will post the url if anyone wants it. I
originally found it via a search on yahoo.

T.X