VM Homepage

For those who asked for the VM Homepage url - here it is

http://www.wonderworks.com/vm/

The web page, manual and faq have recently been updated (e.g. 9th Feb
1999) and it says the latest version now runs with emacs 20.4 (before
it would'nt run with version 20.x of emacs unless you hacked the code
a little). I'm running 20.3 emacs and vm 6.64 - the latest vm is 6.67
and I don't know if it will work with 20.3 or not - I'm going to find
out this afternoon!

T.X.