Re: Emacspeak phrase breaks

I agree with Jason and Raman - I think opne source is the go as it
gives us all the chance to contribute or fix problems and there is a
higher chance that if someone decides to do a linux distribution with
emacspeak as one of the packages they will be able to include festival
etc. However, although it would be good if the mbrolla team made
sources available, I think that choice is up to them.

T.X.