From: buchal@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Emacspeak - Internationalization
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 12:04:09 +0200

Hello,

is the author of Emacspeak planning to integrate support for
other languages?=20

Now it's very hard to adapt Emacspeak for other language. Its
messages are in many different files, so to find all of them
takes very long time. My idea is, that the messages could be
linked to some catalogue of messages.
Best regards
--=20

Jan Buchal
Brailcom, o.p.s.
Vy=B9ehradsk=E1 3/255
128 00 Praha 2
Tel/fax: 420-2-299151
Mobil: 0603 412256
E-mail buchal@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.brailcom.cz
http://internet.proslepe.cz
http://obzory.brailcom.cz
http://www.freesoft.cz

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 408 536 3945   (W14-128)
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 408 537 4042
      W14-128 345 Park Avenue     Email: raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      San Jose , CA 95110 -2704     Email:  raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      http://labrador.corp.adobe.com/~raman/        (Adobe Intranet)
      http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/    (Cornell)