examples of emacspeak voices?

Ok, lots more works now in the native NT implementation of emacspeak. The
problem now is I don't know what the various voices should sound like.

Does anyone have or can anyone make some short recordings demonstrating the
various voices? I could hack different voices in but I'm sure lots of
thought has gone into choosing the best characteristics for each "font".

I fantasize that if I could hear some samples, I could choose settings for
this free software text-to-speech system to mimic them.

help!
gb