New extension to W3: w3-detabulate

In an attempt to make it easier for emacspeak users to read Web pages
with tables, I have written an extension to W3 which converts tables
to a linear format.  I'm sure there's more work to be done on this
code, but I'm releasing it now, so users can start benefitting from it
as soon as possible.

The extension comes in two parts:  a new module, w3-detabulate.el,
which you should load from your .emacs file if you want to use this,
and a path to w3-display.el.  I am including them as MIME attachments
to this message.

new W3 module to straighten out tables

patch to w3-display.el to make w3-detabulate work