emacspeak-10.0 RPM's now available

I have created source and binary RPM's for Emacspeak 10.0 and uploaded
them to my Web site and the incoming directory at the blinux site.
I've modified the RPM's spec file so that the RPM can be buitl on a
system where emacspeak isn't installed, or where it's installed in a
nonstandard location.  I also fixed the Makefile to install the FAQ in
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak and make the play script
executable.  I patched the play script to use /usr/bin/play (provided
by the sox package) to play sounds rather than dumping them to
/dev/audio or /dev/dsp, since using sox seems to work better with
various kernels and sound cards than simply dumping the files to the
audio device.  Finally, I modified the script that runs when you
uninstall the package so that it removes the emacspeak entry in the
info directory rather than reinstalling it.

Here are the URL's for the new RPM's:

http://www.feist.com/~mattcamp/emacspeak-10.0-1.src.rpm (source)
http://www.feist.com/~mattcamp/emacspeak-10.0-1.noarch.rpm (binary)

Thanks to Ann K. Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxx> for letting me use her system
to build and test these packages.  I don't have Red Hat Linux
installed on my system, at least not yet.

--
Matt Campbell <mattcamp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Web site:  http://www.feist.com/~mattcamp/