From: Koichi INOUE <kinoue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Emax Speak <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: October 24, 1999 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: Online documentation

: Hi,
:
: Lui Greco <luig@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
:
: > ctrl+h I will bring up all the online documentation loaded.  How do I
then
: > find the emacspeak manuals?
:
: If emacspeak is properly installed, a line looks like this:
: * Emacspeak: (emacspeak).   .......
:
: will appear in that all documentations.
: After pressing CTRL+h i (i is lowercase), you will be taken into the
: Info browser and you will be in the node `dir' at the first time.
: Short description for key bindings of info browser will be found at
: the top of that buffer.
:
: Please read the emacspeak and emacs documentation (in info) first.
:
: Good Luck.
:
: --
:                    ****************************************
:                    Koichi Inoue
:                     Software Research Center, Ricoh Co. Ltd.
:                    e-mail: kinoue@xxxxxxxxxxx
:
---
:        To unsubscribe or change your address send mail to
: "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a subject of "unsubscribe" or
"help"
:
: