cannot use midi auditory icons in outloud server

stdiosynth may be installed --but it is clearly not working
in your environment
--I have no idea because I dont have that particular card
--though Im surprized you say playmidi works.

WWW:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc