Re: Forms Mode

I tried both M-x forms-find-file and C-e C-f with exactly the same
results - still get the error message. It all works fine if I replace
the call to read-file-name function with just the string identifying
the message file e.g. (setq forms-file "/var/log/messages") which
leads me to think I'm starting the forms mode correctly but the
forms-file variable is not being set via the call to
read-file-name. In fact, as I don't get prompted at all, I suspect
that read-file-name is not doing anything or is not setting the
forms-file variable.

Tim