Hello, T.V. Raman and listers!
Today I noticed one very funny thing that hapens with Emacspeak. WHen
I press ctrl-e d d to load a new speech servers, not all available
servers are listed. For instance, if I issue "doubletalk", Emacspeak
just beeps at me. If I press space bar to hear all the available
options, all I get just few synthesizers among which is Mbrolla,
Outloud and two DTK, dtk-exp and dtk-mv. Why doesn't Emacspeak see
other synthesizers? Perhaps it would be a nice idea to put all the
speech servers into a separate directory. This way Emacspeak would be
better able to control what servers are available.
Regards,
Victor