Re: Enhancements to Outloud Support, was Re: ViaVoice Alternative?

If you read the NOTES about VIaVoice int he linux-outloud directory I
think it mentions this.  Ranman knows about it and I think IBM is working
on it.  IT is actually the ViaVoice going by what the NOTES file says .

Hmmm Or was it his web page I am not sure where I saw it now but I do know
Raman knows about it.

ken