Re: reading command help

Ann -

Try these commands for pausing and resuming:

` control e p '
     dtk-pause  Pause ongoing speech.  The speech can be resumed with
     command `dtk-resume' normally bound to C-e SPC.  Pausing speech
     is
     useful when one needs to perform a few actions before continuing
     to read a large document.  Emacspeak gives you speech feedback as
     usual once speech has been paused.  `dtk-resume' continues the
     interrupted speech irrespective of the buffer in which it is
     executed.  Optional PREFIX arg flushes any previously paused
     speech.

` control e SPACE '
     dtk-resume  Resume paused speech.  This command resumes  speech
     that has been suspended by executing command `dtk-pause' bound to
     C-e p.  If speech has not been paused, and variable
     `dtk-resume-should-toggle' is t  then this command will pause
     ongoing speech.

		- Jim Van Zandt