RPM package of Emacspeak12.0

Hi, T.V. and other listers,
There are obviously some differences between RPM package of
Emacspeak11.0 and 12.0. Whenever I try to install 12.0, I completely
lose speech and get that annoying "Speaker is not running". Having
been deprived  of any speech, I canot even determine where and how I
should go to correct the problem. So, can the person who repackaged
the Emacspeak12.0 correct the RPM file?
Thanks,
Vic