Re: Emacs keybindings under the console

Nolan -

I suggest you use M-x view-lossage to find out what (if anything)
Emacs is receiving for each of these keys, in each environment.  C-/
at least doesn't work here in either the console or under X-windows.
In a console, emacs gets DEL.  Under X-windows, emacs gets C-/ okay,
but it is bound to "undo".

	  - Jim Van Zandt