A gentle introduction to Emacspeak

Ok, I'm just days away from delivering my first emacspeak unit to
my first unsuspecting guinea pig (er, I mean, my bestest friend and
good buddy ;)

I have created a "Gentle Introduction to Emacspeak" which I plan to
leave hooked to the default homepage on his computer, and on the road
to doing that, I thought I might beg some feedback from the group
here.  It's a first cut, wide open for suggestions and hopefully not
completely useless.

You can find the tutorial by following the links on
http://www.teledyn.com/help/linux/Emacspeak - that page is a bit
sparce right now, but I don't want to give you the exact location of
the tutorial because it will probably move soon.

I've tried to create a guide that will get someone up and running in
basic operation of Emacspeak when they have no technical background,
no Unix background and a minimum of computer experience, ie, someone a
lot like Paul ;) I have also created PDF and RTF (for import to WP for
braillifying) and an ASCII version for those who like that sort of
thing.  Let me know if there are other prefered formats.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxxx>  TeleDynamics Communications Inc