Re: list discussion

On Sun, 25 Jun 2000, Greg E. Priest-Dorman wrote:

> Emacspeak is not for everyone.  I think it is a great system that is
> well worth the effort required in learning it.  But no one is required
> to use it.  No one must support it.
>
> This list is here so that emacspeak users can help eachother use
> emacspeak.  So I will again say, if you see a question you can answer,
> go for it.  Its that simple.

True enough, but that's not the issue.

The issue is politeness. Everyone is entitled to be treated with
courtessey. Period.

So, can we also agree, that if one has nothing good to say, the delete
button is the appropriate response?

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Research & Development

janina@xxxxxxxxxxx