Re: request information.

Hi Robert,

thanks for the clarification.  You are absolutely right.    <smile>
Yes, sometimes English just isn't specific enough.  I always admired
the French who make a distinction between the two verbs "to know how
to"  and "to know someone, as in recognize or be acquainted with".
Also the two verbs "It is necessary to" and "One should".  I will in
future try to be clearer in my explanations.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons:  email:  akp@xxxxxxxxxxx
ALTERNATE EMAIL  AKPARSONS@xxxxxxxxxxx     MICQ Number:  33006854