Re: Mandrake distribution problem for Emacspeak

Grab the newest W3 4.0.46 --and look at following modules:

w3-speak.el --the speech-enabling layer
w3-speak-table.el --sets up the table structures for
                  speaking
w3-display.el --the page rendering code in W3

The page rendering code has been updated to create and
populate the structures defined in w3-speak-table.el
--all of that code needs bullet-proofing to handle nested
tables --it has rudimentary support for this--
but does not cover things like row spans and col-spans.

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc