Under Spec ViaVoice TTS?

Hi,

I was dismayed to read that the "minimum" requirements listed for the
ViaVoice TTS 5 engine is a 233 with 128 meg of memory.

I am hoping this is a carry over from the specs. for the speech input
systtem and not what the speech output system truly needs.

Is anyone running version 5 on less than this?  If so, with what
results?

Thanks,

Greg

--