Re: Emacspeak 13.0 post-install

Jim--
What happens on redhat doing the make install (this is RH
6.0 and 6.2 ) is as follows:

1) in my RCS dev tree the subdirs unde rrealaudio were
   created 700 --due to my umask.

2) make install was doing an  cp -r after doing an install
   -d
--and with a umask of 022 for root the directories were
getting created correctly.

I've fixed the permissions in my dev tree --
also, Jason had spotted this problem in late October --but
in fixing it I meant to add a
chmod go+rX to the Makefile --but ended up omitting the X.

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc