Re: Emacspeak 13.0 post-install

Raman -

root's umask is 022 here as well.

"install -d" would create directories with permissions 755.  However,
neither realaudio nor the directories under it are made that way.
(Try "make -n install|grep -e -d".)  I suspect another scenario: that
when you installed emacspeak, it was over a working installation so
the directory permissions were inherited from before.  What happens
with "make uninstall; make install"?

	     - Jim Van Zandt