installing emacspeak 13.0 on redhat 6.2.

Hello,
	I'm trying to get emacspeak 13.0 going on my rh62 box. I've installed
tcl, tclx, and one other rpm that is escaping me for emacspeak. I then
tried to installed emacspeak 13.0 and got a failed dependency error
message, libibmesi50.so is needed by emacspeak. Can anyone tell me what
this library is from? My kernel version is 2.2.14 if that matters.
	Also, where is the new revised emacspeak howto?
Thanks.
Dave.