w3-table-focus-on-this-cell

Hi.

Does anyone know why above mentioned function (w3-table-focus-on-this-cell)
does not work as described in the documentation?

According to the documentation, it should be able to use C-f
and have a valid w3 mode buffer afterwards.

But when I focus on a cell, I get a buffer where pressing TAB
results in:
ERror: No buttons or fields found.

In addition, when in such a focus buffer, one cant focus on
another cell.

Or do I get something wrong here?

And I have another W3 related question:
Is there some way to jump to the next heading in a long html document?

--
CYa,
   Mario <mlang@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"I don't think so," said Ren'e Descartes.  Just then, he vanished.