emacspeak-13.0 Installation

Hi All,

I want to install the emacspeak-13.0 to use the IBM ViaVoice
speech synthesizer software. Does it make a difference which linux package
I should use? Currently I have Redhat-7.0. Also how would I go about
building, setting up the environment, and installing emacspeak to use
the ViaVoice. Debian currently has an emacspeak-11.0 package. Is Debian
the way to go?
Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Alex Katebi