Emacspeak Info ?

Hi there,

I use emacspeak-13.0. I just installed it. I am an experienced emacs
user. But I want to learn all of the emacspeak commands. I thought
that emacspeak-info would be a good place to go to.
Unfortunately when I click on it underneath is empty.
My emacs info has everthing in .gz format in
"/usr/share/emacs/info" and my emacspeak info
is in "/usr/info", and it is not in .gz format.
Can anyone suggest a remedy?

Thanks in advance!

Alex Katebi
Work (978) 288-6286