Dependent libraries from IBM Viavoice in Emacspeak's RPM

who said the rpm depends on the viavoice library?
It's a symptom of rpm that it snapshots the system where it
is built --
read the RPM man page and do a rpm --nodeps to install the
package.
Or if you're too lazy to do that pick up the source rpm --or
the source tarball and install that.
There are better things to do than going around packing up
things for free-loaders who are too lazy to do things for
themselves --this goes not just to this specific poster but
to others on this list as well.

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc