[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Sound problem
- From: "C.L.N.Prasad" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 22:39:42 +0530
- Resent-Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 23:38:03 -0500 (EST)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"lU-wZ.A.R2B.QpIm6"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
i am a new member to this list.my name is
i installed the Red Hat Linux 6.0
recently.i am trying to make emacspeak work on my machine.but i am facing
lot many problems.
1.i had problem configuring my sound card.my sound card is
YAMAHA DS-XG.the driver for this is not available in my kernel.it seems ,i need
to have the 2.2.18 or 2.4.0 kernel.so i cannot start using emacspeak right
now.do i need to download the whole kernel or can i do something like an
upgrade?also where are these downloads available?
2.where can i find the rpm packages
for packades ppp and mtools?
3.where will i find the Linux version
of the Via Voice Outloud synth?
forgive me for the questionnaire format.but i wanted
to be as clear as possible.Thank you.
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search