load-file-name variable

load-file-name appears to be a new thing
but I dont have a problem your using it --though looking at
its documentation (attached below)
and your message I am not sure how/where you intend using
it.

Also, make sure you work against the cvs version on
sourceforge so you can mail in meaningful patches if it
becomes necessary.
load-file-name's value is
nil

Documentation:
Full name of file being loaded by `load'.

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc