load-file-name variable

Hi, Raman and listers;

I have another suggestion about Emacspeak.
;; I will try to learn about forward-word too.

In Emacs-20.7 and Emacs-21.0.x (possibly more earlier versions) have a
variable named load-file-name. This variable is bound to the full path
name of loaded file by load() function.
Are you aware of this?
I think it is a very good news that we can eliminate make config in lisp
directory.
If there seems to be no problem, I will use this veriable in BEP.
Because BEP supports Emacs-20.6 and higher because of some lack of
multilingualization feature.
How do you think about this, Raman?

--
                    Koichi Inoue, ARGV