Re: what happened to meta p, n etc.

that's not the problem really.  what's happening is that it's telling
me that i have an undefined function called
minibuffer-window-selected-p.

i have hacked around the problem by defining a NOP function with that
name.  ergo;

(defun minibuffer-window-selected-p () t

this will at least stop the annoying beeps till i get time to grep out
the real cause.  what's surprising is, that i had thought that
emacspeak-speak-message-again should speak these messages to me even
if the speech got overrun somehow.  it's not doing this however.  i
have to go dig them out of the *messages* buffer.

)>From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxx>