i am new at emacs and emacspeak

I will try again, folks. I think my first message was a little bit
confusing and disorganized. So hear goes.

Q. What key binding invokes the w3 browser from emacspeak?

Q. How do I invoke the w3 browser from emacs without emacspeak (I have a
braille display).

Q. Where is the best source of information and documentation to learn
emacs and emacspeak for someone who is computer savvy?

Q. How do I invoke the info documentation and HOW-TOS for emacs and
emacspeak from the emacs environment? Both with and without emacspeak?

Thanks very much.

Bill Gaughan