Debian package

Has anybody downloaded the debian package for emacspeak 14.  I've looked
at the debian ftp and at the Van Zandt (appologize if I mispelled tat)
home page and I believe at the blinux site and can't find it.  On the
Vanzant home page there's the 13.4 package and then it goes back to 8.0
(and these aren't debian packages) and I read all the links and never
found it.  Am I overlooking something ovbious or is it really not there?

                              Cheryl