Re: Debian package

          Hi Cheryl,

Yes, I've downloaded that new package by the command--

apt-get -qdy install emacspeak

Adjust your /etc/apt/sources.list to show to the Debian Woody and You
will be able to do the same.

My sources.list contains such line:

deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free

After adding this line execute commands

apt-get update
apt-get -qdy install emacspeak
apt-get install emacspeak