Unidentified subject!

Hi All,

Bill to switch between buffers, do this:

1.  type:  c-x c-b  Here you find a list of the buffers that are
    open.  You can use your down arrow key to go through and
    search for the buffer that you want, or, you can use the
    incremental search feature.

2.  If you want to use the search feature, type:  c-s then type in the
    first few letters of the name of the buffer you want.  the program
    begins searching soon as you start typing.

3.  When you find the buffer you want, just hit the enter key.

As for the enabling of sounds, I'm pretty sure that's all in your
.emacs file.  I can send you a copy of mine if that will help you...
I dunnow how computer savvy you are.  It may or may not make sense to
you.

A word here about the search feature.  It works in all applications
under emacs, all of them!  In other words, if you are in a web page
and you want to find the "go" link, you use your c-s.  If you are in
the calendar and you want to find the 29th of next month, search for
29.  If you are in an email message and somebody's given you an URL to
check, type c-x o to get into the actual message instead of the
summary, and use c-s to find "http".  It works all over the desktop,
Bill.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons