Re: Unidentified subject!

    B> Q. How do I quick switch from buffer to buffer in emacspeak?

I've attached a utility that I am considering inflicting on Paul ;)
It's the IDO package from Kim Storm and it does wonderful magic with
the buffer switching and file find functions, although it either has
some rough edges or I am just too old of a dog to learn new tricks.

Please let me know if this thing is useful

Kim Storm's IDO mode

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxxx>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
T(C)Inc Business Innovations through Open Source http://www.teledyn.com