Unidentified subject!

Subject: switching buffers in emacspeak

Hi all,

Q. How do I quick switch from buffer to buffer in emacspeak? Say, if I have w3 open with 4 pages showing and vm running with read messages and replies opened in separate buffers.

Q. will I be using the esc esc esc sequence lots of the time. this seems to kill a buffer, and not switch from task to task?

Q. How do I change default settings in emacspeak like so I can set auditory icons on as a default so I don't have to hit sequence c-u c-e c-a every time I restart emacspeak?

thanks all.

Bill Gaughan