emacspeak calculator?

Q. How do I invoke the emacs calculator. I assume it comes with emacs. the
online manual (html on the net) for calc-2.02 says the key binding to
start calc is M-# followed by c or k or ? or ? ?, but I tried this and it
doesn't work. I cannot find anything about calc in emacs info files, just
calendar and diary. Is calc-2.02 a separate package? When I search the
net, I only find the manual for calc but no .el files or no tar.gz file.

--
Bill Gaughan
wgaughan@xxxxxxxxxxx