[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problems with speech stopping.
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Problems with speech stopping.
- From: "Thomas D. Ward" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 12:34:12 -0400
- Resent-Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 15:22:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"3Cb8kC.A.tpE.Vo-F7"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, list. I am vary new to this list.
I have a laptop with Red hat 7.1,
and Emacspeak 12.0, and Ihave had problems where
I'd be typing in Emacs or reading something and
speechh will stop altogether.
I can wait several seconds and speech simply will
not return and it seams like RH is frozen.
Any ideas why this is happening?
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search