Re: emacspeak calculator?

Isn't that a typo below?

Should this:

(dired "/ftp@xxxxxxxxxxx:/pub/gnu//calc" nil)

Be this instead maybe:

(dired "/ftp@xxxxxxxxxxx:/pub/gnu/calc" nil)

Thank you for this interesting note, and I agree, "Calc is wonderful!".

Also, those of you that are interested in GNU Calc for GNU Emacs might also
be interested in "ESS" (another package for GNU Emacs), especially if you are
interested in statistics etc.

Also, are you the Robert Chassell that wrote: "Introduction to GNU Emacs Lisp"?

If so; its a pleasure to hear from, now that is an excellent manual.

I enjoyed every bit of it.

It should be the first book mastered by every computer user and Emacspeak user.

It should be the first book used in grade school when first learning how to
use or program a computer.

Being readily able to extend Emacs is a transcendental experience.

This is in fact what Raman did when he created Emacspeak!

The "Introduction to GNU Emacs Lisp" book will help users to extend Emacs, and
it is simple and easy to comprehend.

And you can't beat the price!  The book is available on-line so its free!