Laptops and Internal Soundcards

Hello.

Could anyone working with a Laptop and Emacspeak/ViaVoice
please report if this worked fine with the internal soundcard?

I am looking forward to buy one, but I am kind of afraid
that the soundcard will only support 11/22/44khz which
is kind of a problem with viavoice.

Any hints and problem report are welcome.
Especially with Vaio series.

--
CYa,
   Mario <mlang@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Q. Why is this so clumsy?
A. The trick is to use Perl's strengths rather than its weaknesses.
             -- Larry Wall in <8225@xxxxxxxxxxx-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>