Re: What is full path name to the ViaVoice speech server?

Robert -

You should have the ViaVoice speech server here:

/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers/outloud

Yes, it is a TCL program.

Please read
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers/linux-outloud/NOTES

for more details.

	 - Jim Van Zandt