Re: Patch: Allow Emacspeak to work with 8-bit characters

Since you look like you know what you're doing with respect
to multibyte
I suggest you spend some time running emacspeak under
multibyte emacs,
and track down the problems further--
the present setup exists because when emacs 20.4 went
multibyte by default there were a lot of problems
--especially inside W3 buffers which caused me to turn it
off
I personally do not have any time to look at this for the
present.

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc