Global Settings, How?

Hi:

I want to set some global defaults for emacspeak and am not finding
where/how to do that. In particular, I want ViaVoice to come up with rate
= 85. Can someone please supply a couple of examples or a pointer to a
HOWTO? Thanks.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Email: janina@xxxxxxxxxxx		Phone: (202) 408-8175

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp