Re: BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER ld.so: dynamic-link.h: 57: elf_get_dynamic_info: Assertion `! "bad dynamic tag"' failed!

Thanks for your advice. I didn't know that compiling from source was
superior to using RPMS. This is, because when I got this system which
is running Red Hat 6.2, I was told to use RPMs. This was, so I was
told, because RPMS contained all the necessary parts. I might just
have to take you up on your advice and try that.

Thanks a lot:

--
Doug Smith: The Righteousness of GOD,
Son of GOD,